Login  |  FAQ

Two queations for Ultrasonic2

Post subject: Two queations for Ultrasonic2
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:19 pm 

Hey There,
Do you have future plans to sell your pwm controller? Do you use a specific type of copper for your blocks? Thanks for your help!

Post subject: Re: Two queations for Ultrasonic2
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

musis wrote:
Hey There,
Do you have future plans to sell your pwm controller? Do you use a specific type of copper for your blocks? Thanks for your help!

i uses C110 copper
it very sticky to machine which makes the possess very slow. you can get c147 which is way better for machining but i want to stick with the best.

As for the PWM controller i keep going round in circles on what im gonna do there. I could make my own TEMP controller with PWM and screen but it would be to costly and debatably not as good as some other products that can interact with windows. SO i wont be making a COMPLETE PWM controll when things like the T-balancer is so good

However the T-balancer and everything else is unable to PWM TEC's because they're max amps are so low and they are limited to 12volts So i will be making a new PWM booster. that will be capable of close to 10k switching ( 10 times that of the T-balancer ). It will also be water cooled so it doesn't catch on fire. The cool thing about it is in theory any 4 pin pwm fan controller would beable to drive it like the motherboards CPU fan out put

Now such a beast isn't going to be cheap. it would be 200 plus. i could make it now if there was interest.
i could make a cheaper PWM booster like the original one however it's not bullet proof so therefore not something i could make and sell and i just have to many issues with making something thats air cooled with a fan, it just seems wrong. water cooling rules :-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:49 am 

Hello sorry if i am in wrong thread but i want to ask Ultra what is the specs of new tecs for tec waterblocks i see something has change... :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 pm 
Site Admin

chaotic wrote:
Hello sorry if i am in wrong thread but i want to ask Ultra what is the specs of new tecs for tec waterblocks i see something has change... :D

im in the process of updating my website at the moment . i've just added another TEC as an option which is a 460qmax 34volt TEC.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:43 pm 

size?